CCITT Security Standards
Next: ECMA Security Standards
Up: Security in Open Systems
Previous: TC68 - Banking
CCITT and ISO have been pursuing several joint security projects.
- SG VII Q18 - Message Handling Systems
This committee has already produced Recommendations X.400-X.409,
Message Handling Systems, that also address the security
requirements of such systems (most notably X.400, MHS: System
and Service Overview, and X.402, MHS: Overall Architecture,
that correspond to ISO 10021-1 and to ISO 10021-2 respectively).
- SG VII Q19 - Framework for Support of Distributed
This group is working jointly with SC21 on the following projects:
- The OSI Security Architecture (ISO 7498-2),
- The OSI Security frameworks,
- The Upper Layer Security model, and
- A Security model for distributed Applications.
- SG VII Q20 - Directory Systems
This group has already finished an authentication framework (for
the OSI Directory) and is currently working on access control for
the OSI Directory.
- SG VIII Q28 - Security in Telematic Services
This committee is currently preparing a Security Framework for
Fri Oct 7 16:17:21 EDT 1994